Chinese food

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

We set a lot of goals this year, and one of mine was to learn how to make good Chinese food. We're all adventurous eaters, and love trying new things, which has really come in handy on the mission field. I'll spare you the gory details of some of the things we've had to eat... :)
So the family was very positive about my cooking goal, and I've already made a bunch of interesting Chinese dishes. Happily, I found a great online resource for recipes, and all of the ones I've tried have been really good. One of our favourites so far is Kung Pao Chicken, which is what I made last night.

Here is the photo from the website. If you want the recipe, go to http://rasamalaysia.com/recipe-kung-pao-chicken/2/. 
(I followed her recipe pretty closely, except that I tripled it and added bell pepper.)
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)