Sweet Sixteen!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014


 Our dear Little Belles is 16 today!

I remember the day she was born. I remember gazing with awe at the baby sister for whom I'd waited and prayed so long. She was like a little cherub. I remember her as a toddler, always smiling and laughing and bringing joy into our lives. 

She's still like that. She has a positive outlook on life, an encouraging word for everybody, a cheerful countenance. And she is a marvelous companion. Five years between us doesn't slow us down a bit -- Ibs and I get along famously and I look up to her in so many ways. She has wisdom beyond her years, and I treasure the input she speaks into my life. I am so blessed to have a sister with whom to have super long talks, quote favorite books, finish each others' sentences, enjoy late-night laughing fits, share hopes and dreams, and spur each other on to follow God more fully every day.

Ibby is a rare gem, a girl who is fast growing into a young woman of strong character and beauty that is both inside and out. I look forward to seeing where God will lead her as she continues to mature and blossom in her sixteenth year. 

Happy Birthday, Isabella! I love you to bits!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post...and lovely sister picture!
    Happy birthday, Ibs! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)