Happy May!

Friday, May 1, 2015


These are a few pics Augs took either today or yesterday. They make me happy just looking at them, because they remind me of all things sunny and warm and wildlife-y. And anything that is pleasant right now is so very welcome, as I am currently feeling 100% sick.

Being sick makes me think of all the things I am grateful for, which are many. Here are five:

1. I have the best sister in the world, who makes me delicious meals and hot tea.

2. I have finally found a way to consume Bragg's apple cider vinegar (horrible health remedy) in an almost-pleasant way! (psst- the secret is pink lemonade)

3. The sun was shining today.

4. There was a Flicker in our yard this afternoon, attempting to aerate the lawn by poking it repeatedly. They make me smile. Always have ever since I was a kid in California.

5. Spring is here!

Now for a few more bird pictures. I couldn't resist...


Skinny-o.


Fatso.


A dove with blue eyeliner.

Hopefully I feel better tomorrow!

-Ems

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures of Spring. It's my favorite season. Praying you feel better soon, Emily! Can't wait to catch up with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Laura! Yes, spring & summer are definitely my favorite seasons. Looking forward to talking with you soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey my French-practice buddy! You will get better; I have. A few days ago I felt like a trail had run over me, then it was just a semi. Yesterday it was only a scooter, and today merely a skateboarder :) Starting to really miss home, and all of you. But the work is well in California. The Lord is at work in lives here, and it is a pleasure to serve Him. Stay near to His side, under His wing, as it were, sweet-girl.

    Love you,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see you in just a few hours, Papa! You're so right about the trail, then the semi, etc... I'm so happy to be almost fully better now! I'm glad the work there is going well, and I'm super glad to have you back soon :)

      Praying for your flights today,
      Ems

      Delete
    2. meant to write "train" :)
      Papa
      PS: nice to be home

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)