Snapshots of Life

Monday, April 11, 2016


This is where Papa is right now. It's California!... Need I say anymore?

Papa has been sending us pictures, in between meetings and appointments and driving and everything else that keeps him busy from way before dawn to way after dark every time he goes to CA... and it's looking pretty amazing there right now. 

I want to plant California poppies here in VT, but I think I need to wait until the snow melts!


At least, with winter winding down, we're still in puzzling season! Here is Ike hard at work on a 3000 piece project - you should see the other half of it, which is mostly comprised of one giant, huge, massive elephant in a mostly grey color. It took a lot of evenings. :)


Setting up for an epic round of Speed Settlers... It appears that Ike is already moving fast; he probably won this game. Meanwhile, Ibs & a guest are carefully organizing their houses & roads...

Now I need to run and do something wonderful. Simply wonderful, fabulous, incredible, and heart-stoppingly exciting. It has something to do with airports, planes, an awesome brother, and short notice about trips to a land I love. That is, I need to run and finalize our tickets...........! More on this coming soon.

Love,
Texas-bound Ems :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)