An Update

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What a wonderful last-of-2014 this has been! The past two weeks have been chock-full of family time, good memories, music, inspiring discussions, great friends, skiing, singing around the table, tasty meals, and SO much more. I am grateful for many things, and today I'm especially grateful for the amazing year God has given us.

I realized the other day (with chagrin) that I neglected to post my last two recipes of Ethnic Food Week... oops. :) Well, to be honest, neither of them turned out very well. One was Seafood Lo Mein, which was simply awful due to some really raucous seafood, and the other was Chicken Curry, which was just okay. The thing is, we've been quite spoiled by so many amazing curries made by Curtis' Indian classmate, so this one didn't make the cut. Oh well. :) It was such a fun project! And I'm loving the cookbook - America's Test Kitchen does a great job coming up with reliable recipes.


[coffee with the best sister in the world]

[Dakin Farm is such a cute little place... and so is the sis!]

[for these two starving people, the free samples were a life-saver...]


Happy New Year, everybody!

3 comments:

  1. love these pictures!! you + Ibs remind me so much of Alli + I in your close relationship.
    so thankful God made sistas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes......I absolutely adore sister times! I agree, you and Ibs remind me of Chels and I. What a joy! And you ladies are beautiful in those photos....and look like you were having just a lovely time together.
    And you on that tractor, Ems: strong and industrious women are Biblical! Go you.:)
    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettiest girls in New England :)
    Papa

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)