Home Life

Saturday, November 14, 2015


I have just returned from an epic trip to Louisville, KY, where my family and I attended the Global Missions Health Conference... and I'll be posting about that soon. But meanwhile, while I'm in the middle of unpacking, sorting through piles of notes taken during the conference, filing my thoughts into something remotely cohesive, and settling back into home-life, here are a few pictures from pre-conference. 

Here we had just come back from a rather rainy hike:


You may observe several things in this picture. First: Augs has that ever-so-slightly-guilty look about him, which was caused by his rather generous sampling of whipped cream just before the picture was taken. Second: this is what I look like, just post-hike, savoring some TASTY apple cider fresh-pressed by fab bros. It was very, very good! Third and Fourth: Curtis & Ibs were busy making cornbread for dinner, and in my opinion, it totally looks like Ibs is about to let go of the egg she's holding, and Curtis is suddenly apprehensive about an imminently huge splat. In the end, the egg came to earth safely... :)


Enjoying good times with a sweet friend! (same name and same age as sister dear, which made for many fab memories and a bit of fun confusion :)



This was about the funkiest cow we'd ever seen. Very, very, very Vermont.

Here is what a girls-walking-down-the-road picture is supposed to look like:


Here is what happens to some people:


And finally, here is Bro #2, playing Memory with a new little friend (there aren't many kids in our community up here so this one totally spoiled us!!!)...


Conference notes coming soon, I promise. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)