Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 25, 2015

[sweet little sis cooking up something tasty...]

Merry Christmas, people! I am having an amazing day. It’s Christmas Day and we’re all home, we’re all happy, I’m drinking hot chocolate, and everyone is gathered around working on projects. Papa is reading an interesting book and I am eager to hear his thoughts on it. Mums is also reading something interesting, and I am wondering if she might take me out for coffee soon, so that we can discuss said interesting subject… :)

Curtis is at the kitchen table, finishing up a leather project. I am completely astounded at what he can create with only a few tools. At least he is working with high quality leather – he befriended a local Italian  who imports designer quality leather from Italy, and this guy gives Curtis all sorts of leather in exchange for handmade products such as wooden signs, furniture, and occasionally hot peppers. It’s a win-win situation for both of them!

Augs is also working with leather. He’s currently making a carrying bag for ski goggles, and it looks incredible already.

Ike is labeling a last-minute Christmas present.

Ibs just finished making the hot chocolate I mentioned earlier, and is now upstairs working on a very secret Christmas project…. It’s making me SO curious!!

I am enjoying every minute of this day. I have “Every day feels like summer with you” going in my head, there is a pleasant roasting smell coming from the oven, I am warm and comfortable, and I am wearing one of my favorite scarves. Actually it’s Ibby’s scarf. Ahem. :)

Merry Christmas!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)